Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Blyss Dental!
Blyss Dental is owned and operated by Carrasco Dental Corp.
These are the terms and conditions for:
The following terms and conditions apply to the website and services offered by Blyss Dental. This includes the mobile and tablet versions as well as any other version of Blyss Dental accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other devices.
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE FROM BLYSS DENTAL.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of Blyss Dental. By registering and using the website, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you should not use the website and discontinue use of the service immediately. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on Blyss Dental. You agree to be bound by any modification to this terms and conditions when you use Blyss Dental after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this agreement regularly.
Blyss Dental may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
The website and services may only be used in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
By providing Blyss Dental with your email address and phone number you consent to our use of your email address to send you notices about the services, including those required by law. We may also use your email address and phone number to send you notifications and other messages, such as changes to service features, news, and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your withdrawal request via the contact information or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the emails or mobile notifications. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, news or special content.
By using the website and services, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
Blyss Dental offers the following services:
- Dental Exam
- Full mouth intraoral X-rays
- Dental Cleaning
- Scaling and Root planing (per quadrant)
- Composite Fillings (1 surface)
- Composite Fillings (2 surface)
- Composite Fillings (3 surface)
- Composite Fillings (4 surface)
- All Porcelain Crown
- Tooth Extraction
- Surgical Tooth Extraction
- Full Dentures (per arch)
- Partial Dentures
- 3 Unit Dental Bridge
- Night Guard
- All Porcelain Crown
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Invisalign (Clear Alignment Therapy)
- Dental Implant
- Dental Implant with Porcelain Crown
- Extraction and Bone Grafting
Please note that some services such as virtual consultations can be provided through teledentistry. In the case of teledentistry services, users may choose not to participate in a teledentistry consultation at any time before or during the consultation and this will not prevent or affect their rights to receive medical care and use our services again through teledentistry services or through our physical office.
In the event of any injury occurring during the provision of our services please contact our office immediately through our contact information and we will take the necessary steps to perform appropriate treatment to treat or eliminate your injury.
Payments for services through the website will be made through Global Payments. Payments for services performed in our physical office will be made through the OpenEdge payment processor. Payment will be charged to your selected payment method at the time of contracting our services and making payment of the corresponding invoice. Users can select several services and put together packages with a total price.
The value of the invoice will be determined by the services contracted by the user or client. Please refer to our pricing table on our website. When processing a transaction at the time of paying an invoice, we will issue an electronic receipt that will be sent to the email address you provided to us at the time of contracting our services. The invoice may also be physically delivered to the user or customer, if payment is made at our physical office. The email and the receipt of the transaction may be sent through the payment platforms available at Blyss Dental.
If you find any inconsistency in your billing, please contact us through our contact information or you can make the claim through the customer service of the corresponding payment platform.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message. No payment will be charged to your card and no order will be processed. There may be a pending transaction on your account until your card issuing bank withdraws the authorization. This usually takes 2 to 5 business days. Your card may be declined for various reasons such as insufficient funds, AVS (Address Verification System) mismatch or you have entered an incorrect security code.
If your payment is declined, you must provide an alternative payment method or provide another card where payment can be charged and processed.
The total price of the services will be determined based on the services contracted by the client or user. Users can select several services and put together packages with a total price. Consult the prices of our services on the website or through our contact information. Blyss Dental reserves the right to determine the price of services and to modify the price of services at any time and without prior notice.
Blyss Dental may cancel any contracted services and may change or discontinue the availability of services at any time at its sole discretion. For more information about our services, please contact us through our contact page or contact information.
3. APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
Users can schedule appointments through our website or by phone. Please select the date and time available for the appointment and the type of appointment. Appointments can be made in person at our physical office or virtually through our platform.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment already scheduled in our system, please contact us through our phone number. If you have a dental emergency that requires immediate attention, please contact our phone number.
In the case of minors under 18 years of age, parents or legal guardians will be authorized and responsible for scheduling appointments. Appointments for children under 18 years old must be scheduled through our phone number.
By accessing the website and the content available on the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of using the information available on the content. You agree that Blyss Dental has not guaranteed the results of any actions taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. Blyss Dental provides resources and content for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice. Any use of the material provided on this website is at your own risk.
5. SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Sensitive information refers to information related to a person’s health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical or religious beliefs or affiliations, sexual orientation or practice, membership in professional associations, business or trade unions, criminal record or biometric information.
Sensitive information provided by users in connection with the use of the services will be processed and treated anonymously and confidentially, including information provided through teledentistry services. Sensitive information provided by the user through the use of our services will never be disclosed to any unauthorized third party in a manner that could identify and individualize the user and his or her personal information.
Health information and health records provided by customers and users will be stored and used by Blyss Dental for the sole purpose of facilitating consultations through the website and providing our services and will not be disclosed to any third party unless customers have specifically given their consent.
6. USER CONTENT AND INFORMATION
Certain features of the website and our services may allow users to upload or provide information or content to Blyss Dental. You retain any rights you may have in the content or information you provide to Blyss Dental. Blyss Dental is not responsible for the accuracy, security or legality of the content or information provided by the user through the platform. Users are solely responsible for their information and content and for the consequences of providing such content and information through the service. By providing content and information through the service, the user affirms, represents and warrants that:
- You are the creator and owner of the information and user content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to authorize Blyss Dental to use and store your information and content for the proper provision of the services.
- Your content or information does not infringe, violate or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) defame, libel or invade the privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Blyss Dental to violate any law or regulation.
- Your content could not be considered by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful or otherwise inappropriate.
- Your content does not include images of another person without their consent.
- No content that may damage the reputation of Blyss Dental or its employees, partners and directors.
- You do not allow content that is inconsistent with the provision of services.
- Content that promotes racist, sexist or discriminatory practices is not permitted.
- Your content does not and will not contain hate content, threat of physical harm or harassment.
- You do not permit content that incites or facilitates any illegal activity, including, without limitation, terrorism or presentation that in itself constitutes the commission of a crime.
- Content that in the opinion of Blyss Dental is objectionable and affects the proper delivery of services is not permitted.
7. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
8. LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORM
Through the use of the website and teledentistry services, users can use some functionalities of our platform such as chat or video functionalities. Blyss Dental gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Blyss Dental as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by Blyss Dental, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
The user agrees not to use the services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to partake in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests or rights of the Blyss Dental website or third parties.
Blyss Dental reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to you, if Blyss Dental believes that you have violated any of these terms or interfered with the use of the website or service by others.
All materials on Blyss Dental, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Blyss Dental or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the website. You acknowledge and agree that all materials on Blyss Dental are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Blyss Dental prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Blyss Dental or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Blyss Dental will respond to all inquiries, complaints and claims regarding alleged infringement for failure to comply with or violation of the provisions contained in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Blyss Dental respects the intellectual property of others, and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on or in connection with the “Blyss Dental” website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send us your copyright infringement request pursuant to Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, via our contact information, with the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included.
- A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Blyss Dental can find it on the “Blyss Dental” website. Note that providing a top-level URL is not sufficient.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on its behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
11. PERSONAL DATA
12. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Blyss Dental or licensed to the Blyss Dental by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the website. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Blyss Dental in connection with the services.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
- Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Blyss Dental.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Because of the nature of the Internet Blyss Dental provides and maintains the website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Blyss Dental for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Blyss Dental will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Blyss Dental excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Blyss Dental and Blyss Dental shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the website.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the website or any product or service purchased through the website.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the website or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the website or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Blyss Dental.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
14. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
No responsibility will be accepted by Blyss Dental for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any Cleaner User, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify Blyss Dental from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the services.
16. CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the website and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Blyss Dental without restriction.
18. INTEGRATION CLAUSE
The user agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the services, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between the user and Blyss Dental, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the use of the services or the breach of these conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Blyss Dental may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue with the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organization and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the website and services.
20. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States and especially the laws of the State of California. Use of the website and services are not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the provisions of these Terms.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
21. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, the products or the service, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below:
- Carrasco Dental Corp – Blyss Dental.
- 807 Camino Del Mar
- Del Mar, CA 92104
- Phone: 858-799-0570